The Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN) is a non-governmental, non-profit making coalition, made up of organizations with a shared vision to transform Nigeria into a country where every citizen has food and is nutrition secured. CS-SUNN pursues this lofty goal by engaging and mobilizing Government and Non-state actors to advocate for relevant policy implementation, raise awareness, generate evidence, build capacity and stimulate communities to scale-up nutrition in Nigeria, with special focus on maternal and child nutrition. The organizational capacity of CS-SUNN to become a leading voice on nutrition advocacy in Nigeria led to the SUN Movement Pooled Fund Project.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Admin Officer, under the supervision of the Human Resources & Administration Manager will support the delivery of optimal administration services to all staff and units of the organization.
- This will be in line with ethical best practices, policies and procedures for the successful achievement of programme outcomes and CS-SUNN’s objectives as well as its sustainability.
- Support the full compliance with all relevant CS-SUNN and donor guidelines; keep up to date with changing policies and guidelines.
- General facility management including the protection, maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Comprehensive Inventory and Asset Management with adequate management of stocks
- Confidential and systematic filing of all administrative-related correspondences, documents, contracts, etc.
- Support the finance team in the management and follow-up with vendors on transactions, documentations and compliance.
- Support organizational learning and knowledge management activities.
- Maintain and update the Alliance register and database.
- Supervise general support staff and routinely collect specific data for admin reports and predictive analytics.
- Identify and mitigate any health, safety and security risks to staff.
- Support initiatives towards staff welfare, engagements and satisfaction.
- Assist in the organization of special events and outdoor activities.
- Monitor and control administrative/office expenses and budget.
- Manage admin related supplier and services agreements.
- Writing of reports, minutes of meetings and maintaining of appropriate journals
- Oversee repairs and maintenance.
- Support the programme team in the coordination of travels and activities.
- Any other task assigned by the Human Resources & Administration Manager.
Skills and Requirements
- B.Sc. Degree in Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences and any other relevant field.
- Cognate experience in Human Resources, Office management, logistics and administration is desirable.
- Emotional intelligence and leadership skills.
- Effective and efficient conflict management and negotiation skills
- Good organization, scheduling and time management skills.
- Demonstrated attention to details, ability to follow procedures and meet deadlines.
- 3 years of relevant work experience, especially in the NGO sector will be a plus.
- Technical report writing expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th September, 2023.
- CS-SUNN is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities. Hence all qualified and interested candidates should apply. CS-SUNN has zero tolerance for any form of sexual exploitation and abuse.
- We remain fully committed to the “do no harm principle” and the prevention of sexual misconducts of any kind.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted