Aquada Development Corporation is a food processing company. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing to process engineering. To achieve our technical goals, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit. Our company buys agricultural produce from vendors and aggregators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-Time
Slots: 2 Openings
- We are looking to hire an administrative assistant to support our expanding operations. We are specifically seeking motivated experienced administrative assistants who can support our office operations. These candidates will be expected to provide operational and clerical support as needed.
- This role will support the management team by drafting documents, responding to daily operational tasks, initiating and responding to phone calls, written inquiries, emails and other communication from our customers and associates.
- The Administrative Assistant will be expected to work across teams to provide operational support as and when needed.
- The candidate will be based in our head office in Umuahia, Abia State. Candidates MUST be ready to relocate if necessary.
- Successful candidates will be expected to have prior experience working as an administrative assistant, sales executive, customer service agent, telemarketer, field sales agent, or similar client-facing position.
The ideal candidate will have most, if not all of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE qualification with at least 2 years’ work experience.
- Excellent facility with computers.
- Prior (or current) experience as a customer service agent, front desk associate or similar market-facing role would be advantageous.
- Prior experience working in a formal corporate environment would be considered advantageous.
- Ability and willingness to relocate to Umuahia, Abia State.
- Comfort interacting with diverse customers and associates.
- Outstanding, polished telephone manners with excellent and convivial communication skills across a diverse set of individuals and clients.
- Superior organizational skills to handle multiple tasks and overlapping responsibilities.
- Exceptional writing skills so as to support documentation tasks associated with this position.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiousity around people and consumer behavior.
- Excellent observational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a geographically disperse (virtual) team of colleagues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their date of availability and a specific statement on their ability to relocate if offered a position.
- Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive.
Application Deadline 1st October, 2023.