Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative and Logistics Intern
Location: Damaturu, Yobe
Employment Type: Full-time
- The post holder will provide administrative and logistical support for staff, contribute to effective office management including support to store management and supervision of janitorial services.
- The incumbent will employ the use of general office practices and administrative procedures to carry out assigned tasks.
We are looking to recruit person(s) with:
- At least Diploma certificate in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize task.
- Good research skills and attention to details.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the very heart of everything that Plan International stands for.
- We want Plan International to reflect the diversity of the communities we work with, offering equal opportunities to everyone regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
- Plan International is based on a culture of inclusivity and we strive to create a workplace environment that ensures every team, in every office, in every country, is rich in diverse people, thoughts, and ideas.
- We foster an organisational culture that embraces our commitment to racial justice, gender equality, girls’ rights and inclusion.
- Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organisation, do everything we can to keep children safe. This means that we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with and we must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.
- A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Plan International’s Safeguarding Children and Young People policy. Plan International also participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme
- In line with this scheme we will request information from applicants previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms their understanding of these recruitment procedures.
- Please note that Plan International will never send unsolicited emails requesting payment from candidates.