Customer Success Representative at Moniepoint
Moniepoint is a global business payments and banking platform and recently became QED Investors’ first investment in Africa. We are the partner of choice for over 600,000 businesses of all sizes, powering the dreams of SMBs and providing them with equal access to the tools they need to grow and scale.
Moniepoint Incorporated (formerly TeamApt Inc.) was founded with the vision to create a society where everyone experiences financial happiness. We are the parent company of TeamApt Limited, a Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) licensed Switch and Processor, and Moniepoint Microfinance Bank, a CBN-licensed Microfinance Bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Representative
- The Customer Success Representative is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
- The customer success representative is the first port of call for customers and should be the internal advocate for the customer working with the various teams to ensure quick resolution of customer issues and provide suggestions on how the customers experience can be further optimized based on analysis of the issue log or customer requests.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team
- sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be resident in Anambra State, Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified