Customer Services Manager – Sub Saharan Africa at Reckitt Benckiser
Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Services Manager – Sub Saharan Africa
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
- Want to give your customers a reason to be happy? As Customer Services Manager with Reckitt, you’ll be part of Supply Leadership Team of Sub Saharan Africa and will lead overall Supply Services strategies.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Set the tone for your team – coaching, instilling a strong customer focus and setting high standards.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
Skills & Competencies
- Customer Services orientation in Supply Services
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Advanced creative problem solving and multi-tasking skills, work through to resolution.
- Analytical, technically proficient and an excellent communicator
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll have the freedom to make a difference. You’ll put your own ideas into practice.
- The products you get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified