United Nigeria Airlines is a wholly owned Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the trade name United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Ticketing Agent
Locations: Borno, Ondo & Oyo
- The Customer service/ticketing agent provides all necessary help and support to passengers as required, which may include check in, baggage processing, reservations and ticketing, boarding of flights, provide special passenger assistance, handle customer complaints and other duties as assigned.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Assisting customers through all procedures related to arrivals & departures by completing the following activities:
- Making reservations across the counter.
- On arrival into a destination, to assist with any arrival issues that may arise including:
- Damaged or missing baggage complaints. Completing all necessary reports where this is the case.
- Comply to United Nigeria Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Maintain the highest standards of safety and security at all times
- Other responsibilities assigned by management that pertain to overall customer experience whilst on the ground
- Selling of tickets & excess baggage allowance.
- Checking in customers by maintaining a high level of check-in procedures by always being professional, courteous and smiling.
- Assist passengers as needed through arrival and check in processes including support for
- passengers with special requirements such as unaccompanied minors (UM), VIP
- passengers and passengers needing wheelchair assistance.
- Responding to all customer queries over the phone.
- Ensuring that all customers are onboard for a smooth and on-time departure.
- Assists in the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles customer enquiries and complaints in accordance with company policy.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of HND or Bachelor’s Degree
- At least three years related experience required.
- Current customer service or customer relation management certification preferred
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prolonged periods of standing, sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (indicating location) and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.