Customer Service Representative at Speedaf
Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations. Currently, we are building a local and cross border service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and emerging markets. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and emerging markets while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Station customers service ensure optimal customer satisfaction, working in collaboration with the Logistics Manager, accounting department and technical support team.
- Station Customer Service will be the main link between the customer and the company, in order to respond to the business needs.
- Act as main link between Speedaf and her customers.
- Ensure an effective communication and mutual understanding, focus on our customer’s needs.
- Update and maintain customer orders in the systems.
- Collect and follow up customer orders.
- Ensure a close follow up of daily order entering and guarantee strict order management accuracy.
- Issuing of local documentation including Invoice, Delivery Notes, Receipts and verifications when necessary.
- Order tracking and follow up until delivery.
- Work with station supervisor daily to ensure smooth deliveries, ensuring that appropriate riders are at the right place at the time.
- Track customer claims and ensure a daily follow-up of outstanding items. Investigate claims and set action plans to prevent re-occurrence.
- Focus constantly on service level performance improvement.
- Maintain procedures, follow standards, and administrate activities to assure accurate order entry, efficient shipment tracking, and timely delivery of products to customers.
- Implement tools and reports in order to measure the Customer Service activity and its KPI performance is enhance.
- And many others as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- HND / B.Sc Degree in relevant fields.
- Team player; able to relate to suppliers, colleagues and team members.
- Customer oriented.
- 1-2 years experience as Customer Service representative with experience in the logistics industry
- Knowledge on Customer Service practices and principles.
- Organization skills to manage (at times) intense workload & ability to work efficiently and calmly under pressure
- Ability to handle various tasks with humility and business drive.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2023.