Customer Sales Executive at Vitafoam Nigeria PLC
Vitafoam Nigeria PLC is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Sales Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Role is designed to execute sales strategy in driving sales volume while ensuring effective customer relationship management and territorial expansion
- Compile and complete reconciliation of all customers’ accounts issues regularly.
- Report all sales and collection figures daily, weekly and monthly.
- Ensure continuous retention of key accounts and addition of new accounts.
- Ensure effective implementation of distributors’ outlets visibility in the assigned territory.
- Responsible to the Regional Sales Manager for the implementation of company’s sales objectives in the region.
- Responsible for effective distribution of Company’s products in assigned territory.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager in the preparation of the regional sales plan.
- Develop the existing and future key distributors in assigned territory.
- Monitor trade relations between, key distributors, non-key distributors, and sub-dealers.
- Develop and manage existing and potential institutional outlets and organizations in assigned territory.
- First Degree in relevant fields
- Minimum of 4 years core sales experience.
- Experience in Foam Industry an advantage.
- Candidate must be resident in Abuja
- Must know how to drive and have a valid driver’s license
- Computer Literacy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Problem Solving Teamwork
- Analytical Ability
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Good driving skills
- Planning & Organizing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Customer Sales Executive” as the subject of the mail.