Call Centre Agent – Live Chat at Kuda
Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent – Live Chat
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
Department: Customer Excellence
- We are looking for a Call Centre agent – Live Chat on a 12 month rolling contract. You will be responsible for engaging current and potential customers through all interaction channels to provide support, ensure customer satisfaction and retention towards the fulfillment of the strategic goal of the business at large.
- Act as the first point of contact to customers working across multiple interaction channels.
- Resolve customer issues within the scope of existing service levels
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies while resolving customers’ complaints through multiple channels.
- Respond promptly and effectively to escalated disputes and communicate findings to customers.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships through open and interactive communication
- Ensure the highest level of service standards are maintained.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Be very conversant with all the banks products to be better equipped to provide support to customers’ enquiries and complaints
- Ensure that all customer interactions, feedbacks, and complaints are appropriately logged for tracking.
- Ensure that all escalated disputes are properly reviewed and resolved within the agreed SLA according to CBN guidelines.
- Any other duties as assigned
- HND / B.Sc
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar role
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Passionate about service.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Result oriented.
- Ability to listen and probe effectively to determine customers’ real needs.
- Ability to provide accurate information.
- Conversant with major Telephony and CRM applications used across the industry.
- An understanding of banking procedures and policies and Computer literacy
- High degree of intelligence, communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act.
- Good verbal communication skills – sincere and articulate.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified