United Nigeria Airlines is a wholly owned Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the trade name United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full time
- Responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- He/she must have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our products and services.
- Ultimately, He/She will help UNA meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to the company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Achieving sales goals and developing sales plans.
- Identify most important sales KPIs
- Prepare and present reports when needed
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Researching prospects and generating
- Contacting potential and existing
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and
- Preparing and sending quotes and
- Managing the sales process through specific software
- Building and maintaining a CRM
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales
- Track and monitor work
- Perform such other duties as may be.
Experience & Qualifications
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a sales executive in the aviation industry.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.