First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Plc is a full-service banking group, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, with the vision ‘to be the premier financial services group of African origin’. From its early origins in investment banking as City Securities Limited in 1977, FCMB, established in 1982,has emerged as one of the leading financial services institutions in Nigeria and one of the top eight lenders in the country with subsidiaries that are market leaders in their respective segments. FCMB was incorporated as a private limited liability company on 20 April 1982 and granted a banking licence on 11 August 1983. On 15 July 2004, the Bank changed its status from a private limited liability company to a public limited liability company and was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, by introduction, on 21 December 2004.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out basic tasks for a personalassistant
- Assist in organizing and coordinating events, meetings, and conferences.
- Maintain confidential records and files, ensuring accuracy and discretion.
- Act as a liaison between the executiveand internal/external stakeholders.
- Assist with creating and reviewing technical finance documents so needs to know numbers
- Manage and maintain the executive’s calendar, schedule appointments, and coordinate meetings.
- Prepare and edit documents, reports, and presentations as required.
- Conduct research and compile data for various projects and presentations.
- Arrange travel arrangements, accommodations, and itineraries for the executive.
- Perform general administrative tasks to support the executive’s office.
- B.Sc. Degree in Accounting / Finance or courses that require numeracy
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant or similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Very good with numbers
- Analytical (Critical)
- Mentally astute
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Background in accounting is a plus
- Interested in furthering their career in accounting/finance and so, needs the exposure is most preferred
- Excellent use of Excel/MS PowerPoint/ MS Word.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th November, 2023.