Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Supervisor
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Employment Type: Full time
- This role oversees the training and recruitment needs in the Plant, assist with employee related needs and provide administrative support for the function.
- Participate in the formulation and periodic review of the Plant’s training and manpower development policies to identify the training and development needs of employees
- Identify and address employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth.
- Co-ordinate Technical Trainee Schemes, Students’ Industrial trainings, Internships, and Industrial visits; prepare appropriate reports for purpose of evaluating their outcome.
- Support in resourcing vacant positions, conduct interviews, prepare interview reports and on-boarding programmes for new employees.
- Ensure prompt payment of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) annual returns; Secure ITF approval for the company’s training programmes and obtain the maximum of ITF reimbursement for the company.
- Perform various administrative tasks and accurately process all related documents.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any Social Sciences or related field.
- 4 – 6 years cognate work experience from the manufacturing sector.
- Good reporting and administrative writing skill.
- Effective conflict management skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications, (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Understanding of labour laws and Human Resources best practices.
- CIPM certification is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th July, 2023.