PalmPay is a pan-African Fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania and expanding to other markets this year. We are reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer / Administrative Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Responsible for greeting visitors and guests – direct them to the appropriate staff member.
- Responsible for providing answers to inquiries about organization and providing information such as company’s address and directives on company’s location etc.
- Manage all orders and maintains office supplies and record files
- Responsible for accepting and delivering letters and packages to appropriate personnel and department.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and management of calendar coordination.
- Responsible for the preparation of correspondence, presentations, email communications, and excel spreadsheets. Collects and reconciles reimbursement requests for payments.
- Responsible for all telephone and electronic communications.
- Oversee office running budget while maintaining a professional image of the organization at all times.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or any related field of study.
- Ability to coordinate several projects to a successful completion with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills including professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to respond promptly to shifts in direction, priorities and schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners and staff at all levels.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Front Desk Officer or Administrative Assistant.
- Robust knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word) Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th August, 2023.