Chemiron International Limited, established in 1987, is a foremost pharmaceutical company in Nigeria located in Opic Industrial Estate Agbara, Lagos and is a household brand today. Our commitment and business purpose is clear to provide a medium of healthcare, which is quite simply, superior In quality and delivers real health value to our consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business trends and issues.
- This candidate will feel comfortable using insights they have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries to company leadership.
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance to make recommendations on profit enhancement
- Liaise with partners (banks and processors) to ensure optimal cost structures and verify daily settlements.
- Create financial reports at the end of the year and present to the management the actual financial situation of the company and determine its strong and weak points.
- Assist in the implementation and adherence of the finance department’s SOPs
- Consistently analyze financial information based on both routine and ad-hoc reports
- Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and their meaning related to key performance indicators
- Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years of financial analysis and modeling experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.