Lotus Capital Limited is a full-service ethical investment management company specializing in Asset Management, Private Wealth Management, and Financial Advisory services. Lotus Capital is a pioneer in non-interest finance in Nigeria and duly registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) as Fund Managers. Over the last 16 years, we have consistently contributed towards the growth of non-interest finance in the Nigerian capital market, and also manage 3 mutual funds listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and ensure efficient and effective management of staff and resources in the Financial Control Unit;
- Act as the main point of contact with the company’s auditors and tax consultants;
Financial Strategy, Reporting, and Control:
- Adequate and timely financial, Treasury, MPR, Investment Committee, and Management and Board reports;
- Using Power Business Intelligence technology, prepare and present financial and statistical reports for Management use;
- Ensure adequate financial control and compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards;
- Establish a financial strategy to support the implementation of the company’s objectives;
Filing of returns:
- Prompt and accurate filing of weekly, monthly, and quarterly returns to SEC, NSE, trustees, and NFIU;
- Ensure that all company funds are efficiently invested;
Fund Accounting Operations:
- Ensure all fund accounting operations are properly managed and the reports are accurate and timely submitted to all the stakeholders
- Prepare annual and other supplementary budgets;
- Generate input for the annual financial plan and budget of the company;
- Supervise expenditure and cost control;
- Analyze and interpret financial data and recommend changes to improve systems and financial performance;
- Work with CFO to generate income to accomplish the company’s short-term long-term vision
- Optimisation of Power Business Intelligence tools.
Key Performance Goals
- Error-free reports;
- Management accounts due two days after month end;
- Treasury reports every Monday;
- Investment Committee Report ready by close of business on Friday;
- Bi-annual client reports ready within two weeks of the period end;
- Zero penalties from regulators;
- Enforce Service Level Agreements;
- Audited accounts for the company and funds ready within 30 days of year-end;
- All reports are to be filed as and when due;
- Automation of processes.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc. Degree with relevant work experience.
Competencies and Skills:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Tenacity and empathy;
- Excellent customer relationship etiquette;
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good leadership and problem-solving skills
- Analytical, reasoning, and negotiation skills
- Enthusiasm, energy, and commitment
- High standards of ethics and integrity;
- Result-driven with the ability to make things happen.
- Financial Reporting
- Statutory returns
- Budget control
- Regulatory compliance
- Corporate governance
- Strategy development and execution.
- Management Team
- Tax Consultants
- Regulatory Authorities – FIRS, LIRS, SEC, PENCOM, NSE, FRCN
- Financial institutions.
What is in it for You
- Career Development
- Competitive Salary
- 13th Month Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Friendly Work Culture
- And much more.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.