Administrative Executive at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favorite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea, Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Executive
Location: Ijora, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an experienced Admin Executive to join our team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the organization, with a focus on finance, marketing, and corporate communications activities.
- The role requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with marketing teams, the sales department, the finance department, and other departments as needed in relation to marketing activities.
- Understand and monitor the costs of marketing activities
- Coordinate with the teams’ various ad campaigns, events, and other related activities.
- Liaise directly with all external vendors to ensure steady business operations.
- Implement new processes to improve marketing department efficiency and agility, especially with vendor management.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team in strategically aligning marketing plans and strategies.
- Manages invoice process with media buying agencies, through media watchdog monitoring reconciliation and reporting and generating media compliance reports for all media types.
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and emerging trends in retail marketing and marketing operations
- Management and tracking of marketing invoices, and tracking of marketing expenses for monthly reconciliation
- Processing of suppliers’ payments by liaising with accounts payable
- Reconciliation of vendors’ accounts monthly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Corporate Communications or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative role, with a focus on finance, marketing, and/or corporate communications.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with accounting software and social media platforms is a plus.
Functional Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A sound knowledge of Data Protection regulations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2023.