Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer – Stock & Store Keeping
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Purpose / Objectives
- Stock movement and documentation.
Key Responsibilities / Activities
- Preparing HANSA movement for trucks.
- Ensuring adequate and correct information is recorded on all transactions.
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department.
- Preparing goods received note for all trucks/items received.
- Making documentation of all daily transactions.
- Carries out any other duty assigned by supervisor.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of OND in any relevant discipline.
- 1 – 2 years experience in Logistics Department of a company.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good Knowledge of stock movement and Hansa documentation procedures.
- Oral and written communication skills.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Attach CVs in PDF only
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]