Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Software Engineering Internship Programme 2022
Job number: 1216442
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Internship
Start Date: Summer 2022
Duration: 3 months
- Every year, we welcome thousands of university graduates and students from every corner of the world to join Microsoft.
- You bring your aspirations, talent, potential and excitement for the journey ahead.
- We’re a company of learn-it-all’s rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centred around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
- Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
- Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love-start your journey with us today!
- Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering.
- Quickly learns new engineering methods and incorporates them into his or her work processes.
- Seeks feedback and applies internal or industry best practices to improve his or her technical solutions.
- Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- Must have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language (C, C#, C++, Java, Python).
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
- For these roles, we are only able to consider individuals studying at universities in Nigeria.
- We are focusing on individuals planning to conclude studying (having final graduation) in 2023.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances