FBT Academy is a strategic trading and investment education company with over six years experience trading in the financial markets. Harnessing the financial markets remains a feat most consider to be a herculean task. It appears to most like you need have years of study and a doctorate degree in the bag to understand the technicalities involved.
Digital Marketing Associate (Remote)
- Location: Lagos
As part of the Digital Marketing team, you’ll play a key role in expanding our online/digital/social media presence and overall marketing strategy.
This is a “remote” position so you will need an ability to work independently.
- Assisting with successful marketing campaigns
- Collecting and analyzing data to refine campaigns
- Developing growth strategies in partnership with the head of marketing
- Monitor digital channel performances and produce reports and recommendations for areas of improvement.
- Ensure the brand reputation is enhanced in all digital activity and the tone of voice/style is applied consistently across all activity.
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to deliver and coordinate marketing campaigns around events, podcasts, videos, blogs and PR
- Developing copy, imagery and other content for social media and communication campaigns
- Our ideal candidate will have a proven ability to drive traffic and optimise conversions using a mix of paid and organic tactics.
- Proven 1 – 3 years of work experience as a Digital Marketer or similar role.
- On-site and off-site SEO, specifically a strong understanding of content-driven knowledge businesses and how to promote that both on and off-site
- Research, data and analysis skills
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools.
- Success in applying metrics from tools like SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hotjar/fullstory, Google Trends, Google Optimise, and Google Search Console
- Experience with the different Social media channels
- Proven track record in analysing the customer journey through sales funnels to increase conversion
- Natural ability to create and curate compelling content
- Experience of scaling performance marketing for a fast growth business or startups
Nice to have:
- Produce content to help achieve SEO rankings and improve organic growth and conversions.
- Can use Photoshop or illustrator and effectively edit images, graphics and videos for social and marketing
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.