Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Partnerships Manager, YouTube
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- As a YouTube Content Partnerships Manager for Nigeria, you’ll have a unique opportunity to define and lead our content strategy and create long-lasting strategic partnerships.
- You will be responsible for establishing content strategies and related plans within Nigeria to develop and drive initiatives that enhance the position of our YouTube business and support partner success.
- You’ll contribute to a broad array of tasks and engagements, including facilitating new partnership agreements, optimizing current activity, resolving business issues, and analyzing and tracking key metrics to identify trends.
- You’ll also be responsible for a portfolio of partners – both new and existing – and will be tasked with overseeing their onboarding and ensuring their ongoing success.
- While responsible for driving our efforts around the content ecosystem in Nigeria, you’ll also coordinate with Product, Sales, Policy, and PR to help our business continue to thrive.
- Your expertise regarding YouTube’s products and our partners’ businesses will allow you to identify new opportunities for their growth, launch new products, and expand the impact of our clients’ work. You’ll have relationship-building skills and be adept at working effectively with Google’s partners in order to best represent our users, products, and programs and drive growth.
- At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories.
- We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process.
- Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun – and we do it all together.
- Manage strategic plans and programs in Nigeria for our content partnerships to foster and support partner growth.
- Manage day-to-day operations and partner relationships, fielding and prioritizing incoming requests, troubleshoot and assist partners/stakeholders around reporting, content management, and creating business plans and reports (external and internal) on partner and vertical performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Product, Sales, PR, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Policy, and work on Google cross-functional team projects such as hosting events and workshops.
- Define, analyze, and communicate milestones and metrics to enable vertical and partner success.
- Manage a portfolio of partners, and onboard partners who are new to the platform and help to educate and develop them.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in analyzing data to derive business insights.
- Experience managing strategic partnerships, client management, client focused communications, in TV/media, internet and/or content creator ecosystems.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Content creation, strategy, and management experience.
- Experience in digital/creative entertainment in the relevant market(s), with established relationships within the industry.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and to drive organizational consensus/alignment in a cross-functional and fast-paced team environment.
- Demonstrated discussion, analytical, and communication skills, with the ability to appropriately adapt communication style depending on the audience.
- Experience in discussing strategic media agreements, with a track record of initiating and successfully driving new business opportunities/partnerships in the media and/or digital space.
- Experience working with publishers, creators, and influencers, and in maintaining business relationships.
Follow Our New Telegram Channel to get updates on Authentic Freelance, Remote and Local Jobs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply