Middle SEO Specialist
What is the project and why should you care?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, Poland, Belgium, the USA, and the Netherlands. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced organic principles and a high degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them, and leverage their potential.
You can do what we cannot. If you are agile in spirit and facile with content management systems, you might just love the Symphony Solutions Marketing Team.
If you are the one, you will recognize yourself in the following description.
You would be a great fit for this position if you:
- Qualifications for SEO Specialist (Skills & Experience):
- At least 3+ years in a role
- English level B2+
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Extensive experience in using Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, and other SEO tools:
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to adapt and shift focus quickly
- Enough drive to take initiative for tasks and motivated to see projects through
Here are all the things you’ll get to do on the project:
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- Conduct keyword research, create content & off-page strategies for specific projects and tasks in collaboration with the Senior SEO Analyst and the Product Manager
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Perform competitive research
- Execute off-page optimization according to approved strategies
- Support other marketing specialists with ad hoc tasks according to the needs of the team and SEO strategy
How to apply
Closing date: 11/06/2022