Remote work is one of the great equalizers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Omnipresent does just that.
We are a customer-focused global employment services partner that can help companies grow their teams in 155 countries and territories around the world. How do we do that? Well, through our SaaS platform, OmniPlatform. We help companies (big or small) deal with the complexities involved with hiring global teams remotely, by managing employee onboarding through to offboarding, including legal and compliance, payroll, expenses, and health and benefits.
We also practice what we preach! We are a fully remote company which means we have no head office. Our team of more than 300 people is located in more than 45 countries and territories around the world. This means you can work from anywhere. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their remote teams. Our company has a flat structure which means accountability and taking initiative towards your everyday tasks that help further our ambitious company goals.
At a time when remote work is exploding, we’re growing our team to help make global remote work a reality for people everywhere.
With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast and just starting our journey with a dedicated Customer Support team. We need great people who can hit the ground running and provide great front line support to our customers.
You’ll be one of the first support people on the team, meaning that you will be scoping and contributing to the structure of the team with our Manager of Customer Support, and wider teams. We have a lot of customers and customer employees that require a great customer journey, of which Support is key to delivering.
You have an incredible drive, are task oriented, and are naturally curious. You have the drive and will to own the support queue, and engage in delivering great support to our customers by thriving to drive one touch resolution. You are empathetic and thrive in a fast paced environment
The Support Specialist will be our front line inbound support for our customers. We are looking for a team of quick, process minded people to join our team and to hit the ground running. It’s important to note that we are a Series A stage rapidly growing start up where the Support function is rapidly changing. You won’t just come in and plug into a well oiled support machine – help shape it with your feedback to our Support Manager and wider CS team. In addition you’ll do all the usual stuff a front line support rep does in a SaaS startup. Which, to be clear looks like this:
- Ticket management – being able to structure your day in a way that you are able to smash the ticket queue.
- Responsible for providing front line hands on technical support of the Omnipresent service to customers, partners and internal Omnipresent teams.
- Troubleshoot issues, document product enhancements or defects, and provide the best practice advice around the implementation and use of the Omnipresent service.
- Knowledge regarding customer issues and questions related to the installation, configuration, and implementation of the Omnipresent service and ensure SLAs are being met.
You’ve done some of these things…
- Delivers tasks and works on projects of a limited scope, in collaboration with more senior team members. Focuses on learning existing tools, resources and processes.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Ability to delicately navigate customer objections and demands
- Uses judgment, discretion, and resources to solve a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Seeks guidance from supervisor and more senior peers as needed when determining appropriate courses of action
- Comfortable with supporting our customers with tech touch, Chat, by email, or even phone.
- Proficient in English and at least one more language: Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French or German.
You are the sort of person that…
- Proactively asks questions and learns from others
- Communicates what they are working on, how it is going, and which help they need
- Behaves in line with our values and continuously searches to grow by asking feedback
- Shows technical aptitude along with a strong self-starting, proactive mentality
What’s in it for you?
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you’ll own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays.
- Company retreats: We have an annual company-wide retreats, and well as socials and other team building activities.
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world! We don’t care where or when you work, as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows.
- Development: Training, coaching, and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression.
- Work environment: Whilst we are fully remote, we offer all employees access to co-working spaces wherever they live in a flexible manner so that you use what you need.
- Parental leave: For employees that have been with us for 12 months, we offer 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for primary caregivers. We also offer enhanced leave for secondary caregivers, of 4 weeks at full pay and an additional 4 weeks of unpaid leave.
- Wellbeing: Mental health and wellbeing support and services through Plumm
- Home office setup: It should go without saying that we will provide you with the equipment you need to work from home in the same way you would if you were in an office. Prefer a PC to a Mac? No problem. You choose what you need. We’ll give you a budget to get all the infrastructure that enables you to work effectively wherever you are, including broadband costs.
- Education budget: Your development should be a continuous conversation with your manager and they will support you in choosing what you need whether that’s accreditations, workshops, or formal degree programs or courses. Important is that you update your Individual Development Plan with any kind of education you take, so that you make sure that you apply the knowledge you have gained in theory, and the learned information will stay with you long term.
We believe remote working is a great equalizer and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to apply
Closing date: Unspecified
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]