Lomotif is a leading global video-sharing social networking platform that is democratizing video creation. A home for creators since 2014, Lomotif is one of the fastest-growing video-sharing social networking platforms, with a grassroots social community made up of dedicated users from over 230 countries, spanning Asia to Latin America, and West Africa to the U.S.
Lomotif counts the likes of LiveXLive, Snapchat and Universal Music Group (UMG) as its official partners. Lomotif is majority-owned by ZVV Media Partners, LLC, a joint venture of ZASH Global Media and Entertainment Corporation and Vinco Ventures, Inc (NASDAQ: BBIG). Join our team of collaborative high performers at Lomotif and let’s create together!
Content Curator & Operations
We are expanding and want to bring on a Content Curator/Operations to join our Platform Team and help achieve optimized content featuring on the platform. We are looking to aggressively grow our Lomotif team globally.
This is where you come in;
As a Content Curator/Operations, you will work with all the teams across the board to help achieve maximum audience reach and user retention. You will have the opportunity to work with an organization which takes pride in a strong work culture driven with the values of evolving with the times.
You will use your expertise to curate content (videos + music) which will result in achieving our growth plan and overall content strategy. Through your entrepreneurial spirit and fire to innovate, you will help us grow as a product and reach new heights.
You will be joining a culturally and internationally diverse team of individuals that share the same passion for bringing Lomotif to the next level.
We look to you to add to the culture of collaborative high performers at Lomotif.
- Implement the content strategy for the region
- Curate and manage operational assets such as music playlists and clip channels.
- Handpick content basis engagement, regional relevance for higher discovery on the platform
- Maintain events calendar and weekly reports for the region systematically
- Ideate and execute campaigns based on topicality, calendar events and social trends.
- Work with content creators to maximize the campaign influence.
- Support for moderation team for the region
● Bachelor’s degree or above
● Relevant experience in content featuring and ideation on a digital platform (2-4 years)
● Data-driven, able to find issues and solutions through data
● A team player, willing to work closely with internal and cross-functional teams
● Keen observer of trends, content and music across social platforms
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to apply
Closing date: Unspecified
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]