Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Monitor Operating and Capital Budgets
- Manage the Accounts receivables and Accounts Payable reconciliations and schedule.
- Develop and manage financial systems/policies
- Prepare reports, budgets (Operating and Capital), commentaries and financial
- Maintain Fixed Asset register, inventory control and procedures
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- First degree in Finance related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Good consulting & customer service skills
- Team orientated and results focused
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.