SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer (M / F)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract Type: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- To provide the necessary tools, spare parts, equipment and associated logistics to various business units.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- To quickly and effectively identify suitable suppliers and subcontractors upon receipt of any request for equipment or services
- To issue request for quotation for all major equipment and services supplies.
- To be able to present technical and financial comparaison sheets for different tenders for major or expensive equipment.
- To check for approval all incoming invoices for equipment and services
- To set-up and maintain up-to-date library of suppliers and subcontractors products and services catalogs.
- To properly input and maintain data in the purchasing software
- To ensure a follow-up of all client instructions and agreements according to:
- Prices negotiation and conditions for all purchases
- Delivery time of all purchased material
- To inspect or organize and ensure inspection of all incoming goods.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good negotiation skills
- Systematic and methodical minded
- Cost Awareness.
- 5 years experience in procurement & onshore/offshore logistics in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Good Computer Literacy
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply