Vectar Energy is a sustainable energy development company invested in integrating CleanTech with FinTech, delivering incentivized, low carbon, data-driven, and cost-effective energy solutions to our clients.
We are recruting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Associate
Duration: 3 months contract with a potential to become permanent employment
Terms: 40% ONSITE, 60% Remote, 50 hours per week
- We are looking for a high performing individual to join our rapidly growing team in the delivery of our services, comfortable working autonomously across a wide range of activities.
- Vectar Energy is a sustainable energy development company invested in integrating Clean Tech with FinTech, delivering incentivized, low carbon, data-driven, and cost effective energy solutions to our clients.
The position involves 3 steps as outlined below, though the approach may be steered somewhat by further discussion as the project progresses:
- Identify opportunities,and scope different client markets towards the delivery of our products to end users and partnerships to deliver the bottomline
- Build databases of the leads thus discovered having essential information around client information
- Aid in strategic consulting of our different projects by identifying scope where projects can be further benefited thereby bringing an upsell to the organization.
- Follow up on tasks and deliverables across all departments
- Scout and apply for opportunities on behalf of the organisation
- Meetings with potential B2C & B2B clients , and pitch the offerings that we can offer to clients and partners
- Maintain good relationships with partners and suppliers and keep an open communication with them to understand their requirements and always be on top of their minds when they require our help.
- Provide overall assistance in day to day activities
- Performing administrative tasks, assisting with other company departments as needed, and ensuring smooth daily operations and managing company executives and other team members
- Maintaining company databases
- Provide operational and administrative support activities for the organization of internal management and operational meetings
- Be abreast of the developments that are happening in the renewable energy industry and carbon offsetting markets.
- Be aware of governmental laws relating to renewable energy projects
- Ample experience in grant writing, venture capitalism, and startups.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- We are looking for an individual with very good organizational skills who can work efficiently and quickly but with a strong attention to detail. The ideal person has to be a self starter, result oriented and love to see things grow.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Self starter and passionate about growth
- Ability to explain complex information in a clear and logical way
- Analytical mind and attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in business development and outreach campaigns
- Business oriented mindset
- Proactive and self-starter
- Comfortable with a variety of responsibilities
- Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations
- Fits the Vectar culture (people-oriented, result-oriented, Can do attitude, adaptable, supportive, creative, passionate)
- Strong interest in the discourse around technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital
- Proven attention to detail through prior work or life experience
- Experience in event planning and event logistics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with an attractive cover letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Any application without a cover letter will be automatically discarded
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration. Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 6th January, 2022.