Saipem S.p.A. (SocietÃ Anonima Italiana Perforazioni E Montaggi) is an Italian oil and gas industry contractor. It is a subsidiary of Italian energy company Eni, which owns approximately 43% of Saipem’s shares.
About The Job
- Carry out all the activities necessary to purchase goods and/or services/subcontracts, in compliance with given cost/time/quality requirements and with Corporate/Company policies and standards and work instructions.
- Issue to vendors the Request for Quotation based on given purchasing request
- Support the vendors during the preparation of the technical/commercial proposals with obligation of confidentiality about the related bid info
- Prepare the commercial/economic bid tabulation to compare different proposals and suggest actions to be taken in order to improve bid result and/or select the vendor
- Lead the commercial/economic negotiation
- Prepare the purchase order/subcontract based on standard General Purchase Terms and Conditions and Project Special Purchase Conditions, if any, and managing possible deviations
- Close out the bid process receiving purchase/subcontract confirmation by selected vendor and informing the unsuccessful vendors about negative result of their bid
- Follow up and negotiate, if necessary, purchase order/subcontract revisions
- Perform the assigned activities in compliance with procedures and provided systems and tools
- Check and comment the technical documentation received with the Purchase Requisition and Technical Evaluation
- Manage contractual documentation (Archive) before the issue to centralized archive.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Supply Chain Management / Business Administration / Economics or its equivalent.
- Minimum of about 2 to 8 years’ relevant experience in the energy industry.
- Proficiency in the use of SAP ERP, SAP ARIBA, SAP EDW CPS and MS OFFICE SUITE.
- CIPP / MCIPS / CPMS membership.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Saipem Contracting on www.linkedin.com to apply