SHIFT is a non partisan organisation that builds support for transformative leaders in communities across the nation. Through targeted initiatives, we educate and raise awareness on the importance of transformative leadership in a democracy and at all levels of government, especially at the community level.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Volunteer Coordinator
Locations: Anambra, Ekiti & Kaduna
- Do you live in Anambra state, Ekiti state and Kaduna state?
- Are you extremely passionate about your community and state?
- Will you be willing to lead our efforts to build support for transformative leaders in your community?
- Then you are qualified to be a Volunteer Coordinator at SHIFT! We are committed to building support for transformative leaders in communities across the nation and we’re looking for competent and passionate volunteer coordinators in Anambra, Ekiti, and Kaduna state to lead our efforts!
- Host bi-weekly hub meetings.
- Prepare reports and communique from hub meetings.
- Host OCMs and RTS projects
- Organize Make Change Projects
- Prepare and deliver community news stories.
- Lead political, development and policy discussions in hub meetings.
- Recruit volunteers at the hub level.
Certificate of service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and short Cover Letter expressing why you would be the best fit for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Volunteer Coordinator” as the subject of the email.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- This is a volunteer leader role and not a paid role
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2021.