Administrative Officer at Lady Helen Child Health Foundation
Lady Helen Child Health Foundation alongside its affiliate, Frandek International Consulting Limited (FCL), is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) and its affiliate Frandek International Consulting Limited (FCL) is seeking for a highly experienced and motivated Administrator to Manage their Operational activities.
Duties of the Post
- Create and implement initiatives on behalf of the Lady Helen Child Health Foundation and Frandek international Consulting Limited
- Carry out proper record keeping and ensure custody of documents at it relate to LHCHF and FCL consulting Matters.
- Facilitate and create system for the preparation of expenses records, File Monthly VAT and Tax for both LHCHF and FCL.
- Facilitate funding raising and resource mobilization for LHCHF Initiatives and market the activities of FCL
- Update and maintain organizational lists/database for both LHCHF and FCL to address the needs of Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Prepare background communication and promotional materials for briefings and visits to media houses
- Facilitate the organization of Seminars/ Workshop for both LHCHF and FCL.
- Serve as Personal Assistant to the CEO of Lady Helen Child Health Foundation and the MD of Frandek International Consulting Limited on all issues relating to the Organization including; Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders. Preparing and planning for both internal and external meetings in Abuja and Lagos Office.
- Promote activities of both the Foundation and its affiliate Consulting Company
- Are you a Graduate of Business Management and Administration or related course and have a minimum of 6 Years’ experience in an Operational Role as an Office Manager and Administrator?
- Do you have the ability to manage and provide the necessary administrative skills to a fast-growing quality driven team building capacity and working for Orphans and Vulnerable Children?
- Are you able to provide the needed administrative effectiveness and efficiency to a fast-growing Consulting Company?
- Do you have good communication skills, initiative and creative working ethos?
- Do you possess good management and team building skills?
N80,000 – N200,000 monthly.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Administrator Abuja Office” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th February, 2022.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]