We are a fast-growing invoicing, inventory management, and accounting startup, seeking a Lead Sales Manager who is excited to have a hand in developing an in-person sales strategy from the beginning and seeing it through to launch. This role will gain visibility into the inner workings of a startup and have the ability to develop an authentic, engaged community and shape the growth of a country-focused sales force.
About this Role
- We’re looking for a sales-entrepreneur.
- As Lead Sales Manager of Vencru, you will be at the core of Vencru strategy in Nigeria.
- You will shape the way we interact with thousands of Nigerian businesses and use your expertise to grow the number of customers while maintaining and protecting Vencru’s brand and value.
- You will oversee a team of sales reps responsible for onboarding and educating customers about how Vencru can help their business be successful by automating business activities such as invoicing, inventory and account reporting etc.
- You will ensure sales reps nurture Vencru users to ensure continual growth and renewal opportunities
- And you’ll do all this while working closely with a tight-knit team of (six) that are creative problem solvers who’ll value you, give you the opportunity to grow.
What you’ll be doing
- Create and drive revenue for the entire organization
- Develop Sales Rep sales and commissioning plan with Vencru leadership
- Report and forecast sales using the Hubspot CRM system or similar
- Reach your Vencru sales targets: Number of paying customers, Business engagement level on the Vencru platform, Sales rep productivity levels, Number of feedback received from Vencru users, and Vencru users Net promoter Score
- Recruit, train and manage in-person Sales Team – Ensure that the outbound and inbound sales reps are well equipped with Vencru’s product knowledge and application usage in other to deliver maximum Customer Satisfaction.
- Manage Vencru’s admin and customer application to Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention, Provide necessary support to customers, Monitor and grow the revenue generated by Sales rep, Attend to the Sales rep and customer issues, Provide 100% Operations/Platform support to Trade Partners, B2B Partners, Banks, Investors, etc.
- Drive brand awareness, marketing campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, and the marketing team
- Prepare and execute key commercial events as part of Vencru’s SME Better Day by setting up the right environment to attract small business owners to learn about Vencru products and receive business support and advisory from partners
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and partner development
- Identify and execute strategic partnerships with SME support organization
Experience and required skills
- Five years or more proven track record of managing and growing sales teams
- Experience as a Mobile Payment agent sales manager or lead preferred
What You Will Get out of this Role
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing startup,
- The ability to work closely with a team of seasoned technology and communications professionals who have previously launched and worked with household brands
- A chance to have your ideas and voice heard
- The possibility to be part of the team throughout the school year and/or full-time after graduation; or recommendations and referrals on your behalf: Competitive salary, Lunch stipend, Remote, and Free Training
This is a full-time role and you can work remotely from anywhere in Lagos, Nigeria. We also have an office where team members can come into work and leave anytime they want but you’re not required to work from the office every day.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://airtable.com/shrMLf9FBwLKj49rp
Kindly submit your application before Jan 5th at 11:59 PM.