Novateur is innovation. We are a full-service Innovation, Digital, and Information Technology company, providing business solutions that streamline processes, reduce costs, increase productivity, and return on investments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remote Direct Sales Agent
Slots: 50 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
Line Manager: Team Leads, Brand Manager
Supervises: Remote Direct Sales Agents
Department: Sales and Marketing
Key Relationships: Team Leads
Reporting Times: Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- The Direct Sales Agent has responsibility for the Marketing, Sales, and Growth of all our brands, products, services, platforms, and solutions.
- As a DSA/RDSA, you will market and sell our packaged solutions remotely whilst also extracting value through the provision of training services.
You will work as part of the Business Development Team to:
- Ensure ongoing marketing & awareness for our solutions to prospective clients using a combination of traditional and new media strategies, techniques, and activities.
- Ensure the continuous sale, distribution, provisioning, and adoption of our solutions to their respective market(s) to achieve revenue targets.
- Engage in strategic business development activities including but not limited to curation of ideas, and submitting bespoke proposals
- Overall, the DSA/RDSA has in-depth knowledge of our bouquet of solutions, and actively seeks ways to sell, upsell, and cross-sell.
Duties / Functions
- Meet weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Create pitches and presentations, and attend meetings.
- Prepare, review and vet training syllabus, as well as facilitate training.
- Manage multiple platforms and data including but not limited to platform users, products, orders, and accounts.
- Implement digital marketing campaigns including but not limited to SMM, SEO, PPC Campaigns, Lead Generation Campaigns, Email Marketing Campaigns, among others, and oversee the management of social media accounts, blogs, and knowledge bases.
- Determine client’s business needs, gather, and refine specifications and requirements.
- Provide first-hand customer service support and assistance.
- Plan and executes marketing and awareness activities to generate leads.
- Generate sales, upsell, and cross-sell products to prospective, new, and existing customers around the vicinity.
- Any other duty that may be required.
- Leads: 25 qualified (weekly)
- Meetings/Appointments: Minimum of 5 (weekly)
- Customers: 10 (monthly)
- Revenue: ₦2,000,000 (monthly)
- Business Development:
- Proposals: Minimum of 25 (weekly)
- Experience working in Marketing, Sales, or Business Development related roles.
- Versatile IT and Tech experience working with a variety of computer systems, IT tools, software, and solutions.
- Understanding of sales strategies, market trends, target market, techniques, etc.
- Experience delivering training & events (live and virtual).
- Ability to train others to use tech efficiently.
- Work well under pressure, and with little to no supervision whilst achieving targets.
- Experience meeting sales targets, negotiation, and assertion skills when dealing with clients.
- Extensive technical knowledge of how technology can be used to enhance business operations.
- Aggressive persuasion, resilience, and closing skills.
- Strong presentation, organizational, prioritization, time, and task management skills.
- B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, or related.
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar role.
- Highly Analytical.
- Tech-driven & Entrepreneurial at heart.
- IT Skills (Advanced).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exemplary leadership skills.
- Highly organized
- Innovative and Creative
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership Skills.
- Pleasant personality
- Team player
- Minimum of 18 months contract.
- Subject to 3 months probationary evaluation on the job at minimum salary band.
- 3 months’ notice before resignation or termination.
- Refund of 3 months salary in breach of 1,2,3 above.
- Compulsory attendance of induction, quarterly scheduled training, and organization’s yearly retreat.
- Provide visit reports based on their KPI because KPIs and Performance Reports will be critically looked at and they are compulsory.
- Provision of Police report or background check.
- Provision of signed guarantor or reference from the previous place of work.
- Medical report for frequent sick leave beyond approved limits.
- Abide by all organization policies including but not limited to Employee Policy, Information Protection Policy, and ATIT.
- Self-paced learning of how to use work and productivity tools within the probation period.
- Residence should not be farther than 5 miles from business areas.
- Access to a smartphone and internet connection.
- Availability and reachability via phone and/or email.
N5,000 – N25,000 monthly
- Health & Wellness
- Employee assistance program focused on mental health (in partnership with Family Worship Centre, Abuja).
- Financial Wellbeing
- Compensation for work successfully carried out
- Bonuses subject to management’s approval:
- 0.1% – 10% performance bonus on client’s projects successfully executed.
- 5% – 20% commission on new clients acquired from the post holder’s social capital.
- 1-on-1 Financial Coaching
- Flexibility & Time-Off
- Paid time off work post probation including vacation, bereavement, jury days, sick leave, parental leave, disability, and approved holidays.
- Remote work opportunities.
- Novateur Extras subject to management’s approval
- Access to top-notch work and productivity tools such as work email and CRM.
- Company-sponsored trips and travel.
- Expense reimbursement on substantiated company-related expenses with receipts.
- Career advise.
- Recognition & Rewards.
- Celebration of Special days & events subject to management’s approval.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st June, 2022.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]