Nestle Nigeria Plc Nationwide Recruitment for Field Sales Managers
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Manager (Multiple Slots)
Location: Across Nigeria
Position Type: Permanent
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking to hire Field Sales Managers across its multiple locations. S/he would be responsible for the planning, selling and merchandising of company products in all relevant outlets to achieve approved sales, profit and volume objectives in the assigned territory.
- S / he would ensure the training, coaching and management of Distributor Sales Teams and other Secondary Sales Force (SSF) in the assigned territory.
A day in the life of:
- Ensuring product availability, visibility and accessibility in priority outlets in assigned sales territory, through the execution of the territory sales plans and merchandising guidelines.
- Establishing coverage plans for Distributors and developing route and journey plans for the SSF, ensuring compliance/implementation, in line with field sales plans for the assigned territory.
- Coaching, motivating and developing the SSF by conducting regular field coaching/accompaniment with the various sales roles, to identify their training needs and address them, in conjunction with the Sales Performance Development Manager.
- Following up on Distributor orders and ensuring timely communication of out-of-stock statistics to Regional Sales Manager(s).
- Responsible for the execution of BSO objectives and achievement of Picture-of-Success in the territory /Sales Area.
- Deployment and efficient usage of Optimetriks in achieving Best / Standard /Outlets and visibility superiority in the assigned territory.
- Coordinating and facilitating the Distributor Operations Review process in assigned territory.
- Ensuring adherence to all Company principles and policies, WHO Code and Safety guidelines.
- Communicating cycle objectives and merchandising priorities to all operational Field Sales Force promptly and managing the relationships between Retailers and Wholesalers.
- Providing quality and on-time information on demand forecasts by customers, reports on market dynamics, competitor activities, etcetera.
What will make you successful:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Sound and practical knowledge of the Food and Beverage industry, the various Sales functions and core Business Processes.
- Effective communication and decision-making skills.
- Good time management and planning/organizational skills.
- Ability to be proactive and creative/take initiative.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Market Intelligence – Sound knowledge of Distributor channels and retail outlets, as well as best practices.
- Basic knowledge of Integrated Business Planning process.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence people.
- High level of integrity, good work ethics and self-motivation.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2022.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]