Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Clearing Manager – Bundle
Job Type: Full-time | Remote
Department: Finance & Administration – Finance & Administration
- Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Monitor and manage the organization’s bank relationship and liquidity.
- Bank accounts opening and managing the accounts together with the team.
- Daily crypto/fiat net balances management.
- Currency risk management and development of exchange risk mitigation strategies.
- Daily docking customer service to deal with customer funding issues.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile system entries.
- Cash-flow flow forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements.
- Prepare error free financial statements, present their results and produce budget according to schedule.
- Assist with tax audits and prepare tax returns.
- Statistics and collation of daily system operation data.
- Docking work of connecting new channel and all related work before successful launching.
- Ensure compliance with group reporting policies & principles.
- Support the month/year end processes and Other system-related funding issues.
- Responsible for the adjustment and processing of customers’ wrong currency deposits.
- Responsible for tracking and processing the status of system deposit and withdrawal transactions.
- Be in charge of the payment processes.
- Generate customer asset/liability report at the end of the month.
- Analyze the FV movement and compute the FV gain/loss at the end of each month.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economic / Business Administration is a must.
- Minimum of Eight years of experience at treasury positions/ accounting/finance field or in payment companies/banks.
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) will be preferred.
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties.
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cash flow and various financial instruments.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
- Do not pay for any job position
- Do not pay for any job training
- Do not give away anything of monetary value
- Authentic jobs do not ask for money from candidates