Website Sonia Foods Industries
Sonia Foods Industries is one of the leading tomato products processing factories in West Africa
Sonia Foods Industries is one of the leading tomato products processing factories in West Africa. Its headquarter is located in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, KM 39. The company produces Tomato Mix, Peppe & Onion Tomato Seasoning Mix, Curry Powder and Thyme Leaves, under the brand name Sonia. The factory is located in Ikorodu Shagamu Express Road, Onigbagbe/Sotubo Village, Shagamu Ogun State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Sales & Marketing
Direct reporting to: Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
Dotted line reporting to: National Trade Marketing Manager
- 4Ps (Product, Price, Place and Promotion), market share, trends etc. analysis on culinary/FMCG products, inclusive of competing brands. Required weekly reports on the same.
- Identify opportunities in foods category which involves forecasting of consumer foresight and insights and any opportunities or threats emerging from the competitive or technology landscape.
Market Development – To assist the sales team to develop the untapped territories/markets:
- New market development
- Retail penetration, with product placement
- Market activation – Design and execute trade engagement programmes, sampling (trade, consumer, HoReCa, institutes) etc.
- Promotional activity – Conduct trade and consumer promotional activities.
- Branding – Come up with innovative ideas and executive to branding the trade outlets, traders, market areas, etc. with POS (Point of Sales) materials.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and agencies to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Keep record of promotional materials – production, deployment and balance.
- Preparing budget, execution and monitoring of expenses.
- Launch of new products – Executive the launch of new products and GTM (Go-To-Market) strategies, product placement.
- To assist in the recruitment of the promoters/personnel, working under you.
- Qualification – Minimum: B.Sc, HND (Higher National Diploma), or related qualification in a relevant discipline
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams – sales, finance, logistics etc.
- Work experience in in the specified region-Ibadan
- Preferably in FMCG (consumable food items) industry.
- 3-7 years of experience with leading brands in Nigeria
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Proficient in MS Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and updated CV to the email address under the apply button and using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2022.
- Do not pay for any job position
- Do not pay for any job training
- Do not give away anything of monetary value
- Authentic jobs do not ask for money from candidates