The largest food and beverage company
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
Nutrition Advisor (Multiple Slots)
Company: Nestlé Nigeria Plc.
Location: Across Nigeria
Position Type: One-Year Contract
Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
Minimum Relevant Work Experience: 0 – 2 years of experience
We are currently looking to hire Nutrition Advisors across multiple locations. S/he would assist in providing factual and scientific information on infant nutrition to Health Care Professionals (HCPs) in assigned territories based on identified needs, within the limits of the WHO/local and organizational codes.
A day in the life of…
- Acting as a reliable source of information for infant products.
- Seeking and building strategic relations with Key HCPs.
- Identifying opportunities to ensure satisfaction of service levels based on need.
- Recommending investments and planning of activities for potential HCPs.
Issue Management/Problem Solving:
- Identifying issues preventing high performance in the territory and proffering relevant solutions.
- Monitoring of progress made, while working to implement and modify strategies to achieve objectives.
- Assisting with the implementation of the WHO Management System.
- Recruiting and maintaining an updated HCP contact list, monitoring agreed call frequency, thus ensuring efficiency of coverage.
- Planning and executing coverage by means of maintaining cycle detailing and all other marketing strategies set by Management.
- Conducting regular trade checks to ensure WHO/local code compliance, product availability, market hygiene and completeness of product range, reporting competitive activities, stock levels and prices.
What will make you successful
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in either Nutrition/Dietetics or other Food-related Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Medical Sciences, or similar courses of study.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge and appreciation of the WHO/local code.
- Good relation-building/stakeholder-management skills and a great deal of professionalism in relating with expecting mothers.
- Quick learning agility and assimilation of nutrition standards and relevant products.
- Good time management and planning/organizational skills.
- Effective communication and decision-making skills.
- Leadership/Influence and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be proactive and creative/take initiative.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
To apply for this job please visit jobdetails.nestle.com.