eTranzact is a winning multi-application and multi-channel electronic transaction switching and payment processing platform
eTranzact is a winning multi-application and multi-channel electronic transaction switching and payment processing platform. Our operations cut across Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Cote d’Ivoire, and UK and is currently expanding operations to more and more countries in the world. The company’s current strategy is to achieve significant growth and become a Global leader through rapid expansion in the areas of mobile payments and banking applications worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Security Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate activities in Security Operations Center, Manage information security monitoring and Incidence Response & investigations
- Prompt closure and resolution of issues on-time
- Manage and Drive Change Management meetings
- Perform regular reviews of IS Policies
- Implement security initiatives to close identified loophole on-time and to meet requirement
- Coordinate evaluation and implementation of security solutions, vendors
- Cyber security reports
- CBN cyber security self assessment in line with the cyber security framework
- Reporting on information security, physical security & cyber risks
- Perform application security testing, follow-up closure of identified flaws with technology
- Manage and ensure effective and robust Network Security controls that safeguards the Company’s platforms
- Manage and ensure effective endpoint security
- Management & Administration of ensure security tools
- Perform database security and user activity are monitored and ensure no security breach on database
- Ensure the organisation’s compliance to IT and industry standards
- Coordinate the implementation of information security management system (ISMS)
- Perform awareness and training to staff on information and cyber security risks
- First Degree from recognized tertiary institution
- 8 -10 years experience in information security or technology role
- Deep understanding of adversary techniques
- Technical skills in security, VAPT, network and application security cyber defense, IT Governance
- Professional certification in CISM, CISA, CISSP, ISO 27001, C|CISO , CEH and equivalent will be added advantage.
Application Deadline 5th December, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit lnkd.in.
- Do not pay for any job position
- Do not pay for any job training
- Do not give away anything of monetary value
- Authentic jobs do not ask for money from candidates