Gokada is the future of transportation in Nigeria starting with two-wheeler taxi-motor bikes (Okada’s) ride-hailing. We are staying true to two things as a transportation company: safety is #1 priority and the city is #1 customer.
Our vision is to become the Operating System of cities for mobility, on-demand services, and financial services, by driving social and economic inclusion. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gokada Pilot
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have at least two years of motorcycle riding experience (200cc)
- Must have a valid Rider’s Card
- Must have a registered bank account and ATM
- Must not have any criminal records
- Should preferably have experience working with a delivery / logistics company
- Must be able to provide two valid guarantors
- Must have a LASSRA ID
- Must have a proper working 4G phone.
- Minimum of SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Full Insurance ( covers the bike and you)
- Increased earning potential every day
- A 200 CC TVS bike and bike gear
- Routine Training
- Free Maintenance
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2020.
To apply for this job please visit http.