Website Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Our Company is looking for a professional Front Desk Officer to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk.
- You will perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard, and maintaining the office budget.
- Your central goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support. As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills. You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Keep updated records and files
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- University Degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to the email address indicated under the apply button and using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected
Application Deadline 3rd October, 2022; 3:00 PM
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com