Website The National Institute of Credit Administration
The National Institute of Credit Administration (Chartered by Act of parliament No.1018 of 2022) is committed to bringing changes to the face and habit of credit business at all levels in Nigeria and influencing structures
The National Institute of Credit Administration (Chartered by Act of parliament No.1018 of 2022) is committed to bringing changes to the face and habit of credit business at all levels in Nigeria and influencing structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Location: Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Educational Qualification – Degree in Secretarial Administration or Office
- Age – 30 years and above.
- Social media experience – must be well experienced in LinkedIn, Facebook, other platforms and internet browsing.
- Other super requirements – very sound in English, super written skills, extrovertly smart and excellent personality.
- Candidates must be living in any of these areas in Lagos: Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, and Lekki Phase 1, 2.
- Management, and highly effective leadership skills including business communication.
- Speed typing – 50 to 80 word per minutes.
- Computer skills – must be very skillful in CorelDraw, Page Maker, Power Point, Photoshop, and hosting zoom meeting, etc
N105,000 Gross, Subject to increase based on performance and excellent character.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with CV to the email address indicated under the apply button and using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Do not send your CV to us if you do not meet these requirements.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview.
- We work from Monday to Friday, and Saturday if need be
Application Deadline 30th September, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org