Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Demand Planner
- The Demand Planner will have responsibility in ensuring that our company’s operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective.
- S/he will assist in all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models.
- The successful will be one who is highly analytical and possess very good communication skills.
- S/he successful will also have an in-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting policies.
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a demand planning/forecasting role.
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to the email address indicated under the apply button and using the Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2022.
- Do not pay for any job position
- Do not pay for any job training
- Do not give away anything of monetary value
- Authentic jobs do not ask for money from candidates