Website First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Monetization Associate
Job Identification No: 529
Job Schedule: Full time
- Identify potential partners/ users for the Bank’s Data Products & Services and work with the Team Lead to engage them to get favourable terms for proposed monetization opportunities
- Identify and qualify new market opportunities and work with the Team Lead and Unit Head to develop new product roadmaps to address their needs
- Collaborate with existing and potential partners to define new monetization routes and opportunities for growth
- Work closely with internal teams to drive development of produts/ initiatives and processes to deliver unique partnerships and monetization opportunities
- Providing input with regards to market and competitive trends that are impacting Data Products customers and those that are seen as opportunities for new business
- Identification of opportunities to acquire and grow customer relationships and increase their profitability through improved targeting, best-in-class product/services and appropriate channel strategies
- Work on the development of business proposals for the new ideas with the guidance of the Team Lead and Unit Head and follow through to ensure they are developed, approved and executed
- Work with product development teams on new products and current product enhancements ensuring achievement of strategic revenue objectives
- Report, track and analyze the performance of features in production and advise Team Lead and the Unit Head, Data Monetization on observed trends, gaps or issues
- Tracking of value realization and measurement of business impact of Data Monetization initiatives during/after implementations
- Design internal product flier to engender and sustain product knowledge amongst staff
- Obtain regular market intelligence and monitor trends to provide competitive edge in terms of products features, benefits and pricing
- Locate potential business deals by contacting prospective partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Work with the Team Lead to create and review Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with customers, partners and vendors to ensure the bank’s interest is adequately protected in terms product/service performance, revenue generation and other internal stakeholders’ requirements such as: Audit, Operational risk management, information security, compliance etc.
- At least 1 year in a role involving reporting/data analysis and relationship management.
Application Deadline 08:31 AM: 5th October, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.