Wakanow is Africa's leading, full-service online travel company
Wakanow is Africa’s leading, full-service online travel company. At Wakanow, we understand that everyone likes easy and affordable travel services, so we provide our customers with a one-stop booking portal for Flights, Hotels, Visa Assistance, Holiday Packages, Airport Transfers, an international Travel SIM, a Prepaid Travel Card, a Loyalty program, and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Customer Care Representative is responsible for handling all customer enquiries including but not limited to reservations and payment confirmation for all flight and non-flight products.
- Respond to all telephone inquiries regarding booking of travel reservations
- Identify products and sales opportunities that fit customers’ travel needs
- Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip
- Assist with meeting sales quotas and service objectives by cross-selling suitable Wakanow products and services
- Issue tickets or relevant documents
- Provide up to date advice on travel regulations including visa and medical requirements, baggage limits, safety and local customs
- Modify existing bookings to suit change in clients’ circumstances
- Research destinations and keep self-up to date with travel industry news
- Escalate reoccurring issues and proposing solutions to solve solutions
- Advise clients on suitable options for domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares
- Preparing customized itineraries to suit the clients’ preferences and budget
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Make and confirm bookings online
To apply for this job please visit wakanow.zohorecruit.com.
- Do not pay for any job position
- Do not pay for any job training
- Do not give away anything of monetary value
- Authentic jobs do not ask for money from candidates