PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. PwC one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria Advisory Internship
- Candidates should possess a First Degree (2:1) in Human Resource Management related field
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management related field will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in Human Resource (Management) Consulting.
- 1 year post NYSC HR expperience.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Eager to learn and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask.
- An internship at PwC not only offers an opportunity to build your skills and confidence, but also to work on client projects that give you insight into who we are and what we do whether for our clients, the economy, or the wider community.
- Working alongside specialists in your chosen business area, you’ll be a valued member of the team, with graduate level responsibility.
- You’ll be assigned to client projects to develop your understanding of what we really do and you’ll build networks with your colleagues and peer groups.
- Whichever business area you choose, we’re sure you’ll find this a worthwhile investment of your time. Be it the clients; the people; the networks; or the social events, you’ll be surprised at the skills you’ll develop and how much you’ll learn. Opportunity is at the heart of a career at PwC and our Internship offers just that.
- As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: November 7th 2021