The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Bag Carrier, Packing Plant
Ref No: PackingPlant-Ibese-008
Location: Ibese, Ogun State, Nigeria
- Bags unloading from truck.
- Loading to Conveyor.
- Unloading from conveyor.
- Shift bags down to desired stacking location.
- Counting and reconciliation of received bags.
- Shifting and stacking of rejected bags.
- Reconciliation of reject bags.
- Shifting of reject bags to vendor.
- Deputation for stock verification work on request from accounts
- Maintaining records/logbooks.
- Trade Test 1,2,3
- WASC/GCE/SSCE with minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of cement production process.
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good relationship management skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Dangote on apply.workable.com to apply