Amber Residence Limited – We are one of the leading and fastest growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist (GSA)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a friendly, organized receptionist with hotel experience to join our growing team. He/she will welcome guests to our hotel, make room reservations, and attend to guests’ needs or questions.
- The ideal candidate will be committed to ensuring that guests experience maximum satisfaction, presenting an excellent image of our hotel that leaves a lasting impression.
Receptionist Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet hotel guests; answer any questions or concerns
- Provide an outstanding guest experience
- Maintain guest records and book reservations
- Complete basic cashier and bookkeeping responsibilities
- Contact necessary department to resolve problems when challenges arise, ensuring guest comfort
- Maintain an orderly front desk
- Operate computer programs and multi-line phone systems
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent in Hotel Management
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience handlingguest service responsibilities, preferably in a hospitality industry.
- Fluent in English
- A proactive approach to dealing with issues that may arise
- Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize and work under pressure
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and especially use of Opera is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Knowledge in hotel services especially in attending to guest’s needs.
- Must be courteous to guests.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Knowledge and skills of a Receptionist in the hospitality industry.
- Ability to attend to guest needs with speed
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their resume and application letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submit their resume in person to the following address:
Human Resources Department,
Amber Residence Limited,
16 Esugbayi Street, GRA,
Ikeja – Lagos State
Application Deadline 17th June, 2021.