Marriott International is a leading global lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014.
Job Number: 21080266
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Category: Food and Beverage & Culinary
Brand: Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type: Non-Management
The Impact You’ll Make
- You are a bright mixologist who is always on the lookout for new beverage trends.
- When you are behind the bar, you create an energy that is both welcoming and exciting.
- You take pride in offering our guests a diverse and seasonally-inspired beverage menu, a warm conversation, and helpful suggestions.
- When you shine, our guests will look forward to relaxing with you after a long day.
Rewards for Work, Benefits for Your Lifestyle
You’ll be supported in and out of the workplace through:
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition programs
- Wellbeing programs
- Encouraging management
- Team-spirited colleagues
What you’ll Do:
- Welcome guests
- Attend to tables
- Open and serve wine/champagne
- Prepare garnishes
- Stock ice, glassware and paper supplies
- Set up and maintain cleanliness of bar area
- Process all payment methods and complete cashier reports
What we’re looking for:
- Great storytelling skills
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Previous bartending experience is a big plus.