Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Trainee
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Job Description and Requirements
- Are you passionate about starting a career in Human Resources with a leading HR Consulting firm?
- Do you possess a Bachelor’s degree or HND and at least one year work experience in a reputable organization?
- Do you have exceptional oral and written communication skills?
- Do you have great work ethic and a strong drive to succeed in your career?
- N90,000 – N120,000 / Month.
- Workforce Group is offering you the best opportunity to begin a career in Human Resources as an HR Trainee with world-class training, competitive remuneration, and an exciting employee experience.
Application Deadline 2nd December, 2021.