Cormart is one of the leading specialty chemicals companies in Nigeria and active in production and sales/marketing of chemicals and raw materials for industries such as paint, glues & adhesives, oil lubricants, breweries, distilleries, beverage, food, confectionaries, cosmetics, and personal and home care chemicals. Cormart represents large international brands in Nigeria such as Merck, Cargill, Ashland, Ecolab, Afton, AB Mauri, and many others.
Cormart Nigeria Limited is part of TGI Group, an international investment and holding company with diverse interests and investments in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic, and several other emerging markets. It is a sister company to Chi Farms Limited, Chi Pharmaceuticals Ltd., WACOT Ltd, Romson Oil Field Services and various other companies.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Locations: Lagos & Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Graduate Trainees are required in the following functions:
- Production (Chemicals), Quality Control
- Technical Sales
- Poultry Production for Chi-Farms.
- Information Technology
- First Degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Agriculture, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Computer / Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Engineering.
Other Requirements for Cormart Graduate Trainee Program:
- Not older than 30 years by the 31st of December 2021.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Good communication skills (spoken & written) Leadership and interpersonal skills
- 0 – 3 years work experience
- Willing to work in any of our locations within Nigeria.
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th October, 2021.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]