Noemdek’s advisory practice was established to support international strategic advisory firms with relevant local expertise. We are able to deliver on our promise to our partners because we have a strong team of people trained at some of the world’s top universities who have immersed themselves in the Nigerian business community.
Graduate Logistics Analyst (Entry Role)
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCG’s, etc. We are looking for a Logistics Analyst to support our Oil and Gas Division. You will have the opportunity to work with different departments. The position is based in Lagos.
Employment Type: Full-Time
[sc name=”ads” ]
- Focus on providing logistics supports for all bids by partnering with the right freight companies for competitive pricing
- Locate or propose potential business deals and build business relationship with existing and potential clients
- Manage and ensure on-time inbound and outbound deliveries to customers
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
- Negotiate rates with forwarder
- Pursue improvement for the inventory and logistics systems by giving updates and suggestions
- Manage and provide the required documents and certificates for delivery.
- Ensure prompt partnership with relevant logistics firms
Admin Support – Vendor Registration
- Manage and provide the required documents and certificates for registration
Public Sector – Sales
- Locate or propose potential business deals and build business relationships with current and potential clients
- Oversee weekly, monthly and quarterly sales assessments and reporting
- Meet or exceed annual sales goal
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 – 3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Typing speed 60wpm. You are required to reach the minimum typing speed within the probation period.
- Outstanding communication, negotiations, analytical, and presentation skills