Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Front Desk Officer of Buckler Automotive Systems serves as the point of contact for the company. He/she is responsible for welcoming of guest and making them comfortable.
- The day-to-day responsibility captures answering of phone calls, directing of calls if necessary, receiving correspondence on behalf of the company, receiving mail among many others.
- The front desk officer is expected to be sharp, good looking, articulate, organised and welcoming.
- Multitasking, working under little or no supervision, attentiveness and proactiveness are also pivotal.
- Greet, communicate, and welcome guest.
- Answer customers’ questions and address their complaints.
- Answer incoming calls and redirect when needed.
- Prepare and manage outgoing mails. This also include checking, sorting, and forwarding of mails.
- Monitor office supplies.
- Monitor and log office expenses and cost.
- Book service time for vehicles.
- Maintain record and details of customers.
- Implements customer satisfaction programs
- Answers customers’ questions and address their complaints.
- Monitors and manages office supplies.
- Creates budgets, monitors, and logs office expenses and cost.
- Books service time for vehicles
- Keeps record of equipment and operational items bought.
- Responsible for ensuring customer returns.
- Maintains printer to ensure sufficient paper supply and print cartridges are installed and in inventory
- Maintains cleanliness of office, customer areas, kitchen, and office equipment
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Hr@bucklerordnance.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th January, 2022.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]